My client is leading specialist in their field, involved in design and working with high profile building companies, looking for a confident and customer focused team member to join a small growing customer support team.
- Creating quotations for project manager, then processing project from start to finish, including invoicing and controlling budgets
- To meet and exceed customer service expectation through customer intimacy, service and having a vertical focus.
- Pride yourself in being part of a Company that strives to deliver the best service standards by means of providing bespoke innovative product solutions, delivering quotations, project co-ordination, purchase orders, order acknowledgements, and in line with personal and departmental KPIs.
- Assist your customers and the sales team with project related queries.
- Liaise with suppliers to proactively ensure all parties in the project cycle are kept informed with real time information.
- Network project information to all relevant departments to assist the sales team, design, purchasing, production and finance in achieving company objectives.
- Ensure that the exceeds the service and delivery expectations of which its customers have come to expect.
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Computer literate in MS Office and knowledge of SAGE or ACCESS would be desirable
- Highly numerate with the ability to learn technical product information
- You will be working alongside technical team, so full product training will be offered
- 28 days annual leave (3 taken on shutdown) Hours 8.30 to 17.00 Mon to Thurs, 8.30 to 4.30 Friday
- Company pension and healthcare
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.