A new vacancy has arisen for a Project Coordinator to join our long-standing and expanding business on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
As the Project Coordinator the main purpose of the position will be to work closely with the Project Managers to ensure that all aspects of the team’s administration are covered and will suit someone with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with a strong Administration background and exposure to project coordination.
Position: Project Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday, increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
Company pension scheme
Membership of local gym
Employee bonus scheme
- Provide reports on information as requested to clients, team and company
- Input, update and maintain details document information for each project, including updating records to reflect current timelines and milestones
- Organise project and other meetings, liaising with clients and other appropriate personnel
- Populate and maintain records in client project IT management systems (e.g. Datavision).
- Circulate documents for client and external author reviews and approvals
- Assist in the coordination and collection of review comments and compliance
- Submit abstracts/manuscripts (with guidance from the team)
- Attend and contribute to project status meetings
- Ensure that sales invoices are raised, that all expenses against projects are tracked and reconciled and complete financial analysis
In addition to the more general roles and responsibilities outlined in this job description, this role will involve some Event/Meetings based, although this will not be a primary purpose of the role:
- Venue sourcing, hire and management
- Audio visual suppliers / equipment
- Logistics/travel support for faculty, delegates, and colleagues; including direct contact with clients and physicians
- Involvement in inviting faculty, contracting and reimbursement
- Preparing agendas and minutes
- Responsibility for maintaining detailed ‘live’ project trackers
- Tracking budget versus actual spend and flagging potential variances
- Strong administration and project background
- Intermediate skills in PowerPoint (desirable)
- Intermediate/advanced skills required in Word and Excel
- Typing speed of approximately 60wpm
- Very good English grammar and spelling
- Project coordination experience or equivalent
- Competent and accurate when working with numbers/spreadsheets
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Pro-active, Enthusiastic, Co-operative and Patient
- Willingness to help and learn
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Minimum of GCSE Grade C in English and Maths or equivalent
- ‘A’ level standard of education or equivalent (desirable)
- Attention to detail and accuracy (essential)
If you are interested in the Project Coordinator role and believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.