- Lead lean initiatives for Farnborough site
- Assist with the maintenance and development of the master planning schedule within the ERP system
- Assist with the generation of manufacturing reports through the extraction and manipulation of data from the ERP System
- Gather production data and incorporate into KPI’s
- Liaise with engineering department to ensure that engineering changes which affect items in production are actioned in a timely manner
- Liaise with Projects department to ensure product availability in accordance with project schedule
- Support the Management Systems (e.g. ISO 9001; etc.) in all day to day work
- Cooperate with the Company’s arrangements for health and safety
- Be considerate of the environment in all business dealings
- Abide by the Company’s stated values and support the mission statement
- Observe the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- Lead daily huddle meetings
- Attendance at weekly production meetings
- Attendance at design review meetings
- Lead value stream mapping activities.
- Lead development of strategic deployment processes relating to manufacturing
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to minimum HNC/HND level in an Electronics/Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or similar ERP system
- Several years’ experience in manufacturing planning and control
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- LEAN Experience
- Ability to motivate & manage
- Data analysis, report generation, visual management
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.