This is an exciting new role within a Supply Chain team responsible for the administration of a product database. You will oversee the initial setup of all new products as well and their subsequent life cycle maintenance. This includes processing all necessary paper work and coordinating with cross-functional teams including new product development, supply chain, sales, marketing, and finance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of initial product setup within the database
- Data inputting new product codes, descriptions onto linked files in organisation
- Keeping product data up-to-date by acting upon information received from various parties
- Using analytical methods to enhance efficiency and consistency on all in house systems
- 1-3 years in a data entry or buying administration role
- Specifically experience preferred within ERP systems
- In-depth knowledge of and prior experience using Excel
- Analytically minded and highly numerate
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.