This is an exciting new role for a product information lover, you will be responsible for initiating the setup of all new products as well as corporate initiatives for changes to existing products. This includes processing all necessary paper work and coordinating with cross-functional teams including new product development, supply chain, sales, marketing, and finance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Specifically experience preferred with the ERP systems.
- Responsible for originating necessary paperwork to initiate new products and linked files in organisation
- Using analytical methods to enhance efficiency and consistency on all in house systems
- Keeping costs up-to-date, Creating codes and Barcode image generation
- Daily handling a flow of data, product changes, barcodes through various platforms
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
- 1-3 years of industry experience, ideally product development/finance/merchandising
- In-depth knowledge of and prior experience using Excel
- Analytically minded and highly numerate
- Experience working in a shared services or cross-functional model
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.