Product & Regulatory Compliance (PSRC) is about understanding, controlling and communicating a product's environmental, health and safety related effects throughout its lifecycle from development, through to manufacture and final disposal.
- Accountability for maintaining chemical regulatory compliance in the EMEA region
- Support new product development activities
- Support EU-REACh processes with particular regard to regional customer needs
- Monitor, assess the impact of and communicate regional chemical regulatory developments
- Update PSRC business processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Take on any additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or a related technical field. A strong organic chemistry background would be an advantage
- Broad knowledge and proven field experience of chemical substance regulations (e.g. EU-REACh, CLP) and regulatory reporting in the EMEA region
- Experience in supporting the chemical regulatory compliance requirements of external customers
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage, especially for extended-SDS authorship and Substance Volume Tracking
- Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of the interconnectivity of regulatory data and good judgement in interpreting complex situations
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively including experience of presenting and justifying regulatory recommendations to stakeholders
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.