My client is looking for an experienced trainer to design and deliver and may be asked to lead a small team of trainers.
- 3 years occupational experience within Procurement within either the private or public sector
- 3 years occupational experience within a formal training environment -
- Accustomed to mentoring and supporting development programmes
- Proven knowledge and credibility of the subject
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Certificate in Education and Training (Level 4) or above or prepared to work towards this in own time within the first year
- CIPS or IACCM membership
- Most be prepared to have a security clearance
- Delivering training in multiple locations across the country and on occasions abroad for both private and public sector clients.
- Working away from the base location you may be representing the business and will be expected to not only deliver training peripatetically with little support but also look for development opportunities that will exist.
- Design innovative and cost effective learning and development solutions which deliver tangible outcomes within effort envelopes
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.