My client, an award winning Accountancy firm based in Oxfordshire are going through continued growth are seeking a Practice Accountant to join their expanding team.
- Assess accounts and tax applications for existing large clients
- Review self-assessments
- Allocating workloads, taking ownership of deadlines
- Lead meetings
- Manage multiple work loads
- Train and develop other members of staff
- Staff reviews
- Technical contact for clients and team members
- Asses and develop company goals and development
Experience and Skills Required:
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- 6 years previous experience
- Tax returns
- Mentoring other members of staff
- Leading client and company meetings
This role offers onsite training and career development.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.