My client, a PR Week Top 150 consultancy, is expanding its team of motivated, intelligent and dynamic communications professionals due to growing demand for our services. They are looking for an ambitious Account Executive or aspiring communications professional to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to clients.
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- An understanding of B2B PR and communications
- A thirst for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
- Confident, proactive, and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise responsibilities
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- A sound grasp of social and digital media
The ideal applicant will also have:
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience in writing high quality blog/editorial copy or press releases
- An understanding and/or experience of working with the media
- Great client management experience, with the ability to foster strong client relationships
- 22 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities
- New business commission scheme (9% of first year’s fee for new business introductions)
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Bi-monthly in-house training workshops plus investment in external training for career and personal development
- Relocation package available
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.