This role is about motivating and supporting members of the Sales Acceleration Team to achieve high performance levels in line with the relevant SoWs, Performance Excellence structure and role modelling the golden behaviours.
Supporting the functional lead and Program/Project managers through effective performance and team management. To ensure consistent delivery and maintaining and improving sales skill levels across the team through mentoring and training.
This individual will also be involved in the recruitment and on-boarding of new team members and will serve as a subject matter expert in supporting new business proposals.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop, motivate, manage and retain members of the Sales Acceleration team
- Manage individuals performance through the use of the Performance Management Framework ensuring that team members are exceeding their minimum performance targets, through regular performance reviews, observations, coaching and personal development.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Design and Report on KPIs metrics and suggest improvements
- Supervise and support team to create and present weekly client reporting
- Support project/program managers and client leads to prepare and present Quarterly Business Reviews
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager min. 3 years
- Evidence of performance management and resolution
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Operating within client service level agreements, targeted activity levels, project specific KPIs and achieving staff retention targets.
- Decision making authority:
- Performance Managers are responsible for making decisions to drive performance (with the support of a wider project team and functional lead) for all projects within the Sales Acceleration function within region. This relates to resourcing and actively addressing underperformance and recognising over performance
- Practical requirements:
- Three to five years minimum experience of internal sales and /or internal team Performance management experience.
- Extensive experience of managing a team to achieve results.
- Evidence of having recruited and trained new starters
- This post is office based with occasional travel to client sites within the UK. The job holder must have access adequate transport to accommodate this.
- The job holder must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft programs. A firm understand of excel is required; advanced skills are an advantage as is CRM knowledge.
- Excellent benefits (pension, bonus, life insurance)
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, plus duvet day
- 3 days volunteering
- Diverse and Global work environment
- Social and charitable events
- Flexible working options available
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.