We are looking for an experienced Cleaning Area Supervisor to work as part of the Regional Account Division – a small friendly team covering the South and South East of England. Supporting our Regional Contract Manager your duties will include :-
- Assisting with site audits
- Setting up new contracts
- Arranging cover for cleaning.
- Ideally BICSc trained but training will be given.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work on your own with the ability to manage staff.
- Be of smart appearance and have a good knowledge of the South East.
- Good communication and organisational skills are a must.
- You will need a Full UK Driving Licence as a Vehicle will be provided.
- DBS will be required.
You will be working 25 hours per week Monday - Friday, this is a Temp to Perm position.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.