Our client, a leading facilities company is looking for an experienced Part Time Accounts Administrator to support the Accounts & Payroll Manager and Finance Director in Purchase Ledger. The ideal candidate will be responsible for purchase ledger process including invoices and reconciliation. Occasional tasks at the discretion of the management and any additional ad-hoc duties as required.
Duties will include:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Entering purchase ledger data onto SAGE Line 50 accounts software
- Sending invoices to company departments for checking and authorisation
- Preparing all supplier payments for fortnightly BACS run
- Working out VAT payments
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Checking and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Being first point of contact for all relevant queries
- Processing staff expenses
- Assisting with the provision of administrative support including maintaining filing systems and carrying out photocopying and document imaging as required
- Maintaining a friendly and helpful attitude to clients and staff and ensuring the company is always presented in a positive manner
- Good decision-maker, able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Professional attitude with good general awareness
- Committed to excellence
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Organised and methodical – able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Clean valid driving British driving licence
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.