As part of the marketing team, this role will be responsible for the coordination of the marketing department and office. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and involves daily interaction with other staff members as well as external customers and suppliers. The role provides professional support for all customers and manages all aspects of the office and centre in order to maintain the smooth running of the facility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all visitors and act as the main point of contact for all guests
- Manage all room booking requests ensuring the meeting rooms are prepared and set up as per booking and order lunch/refreshments where necessary
- To act as the point of contact with the building facilities management
- Day-to-day office administration, post management, stationery and consumable ordering
- Diary management and logistics for all sponsored events
- Assist with pre and post event marketing
- Contribute to the coordination and preparation of internal and external newsletters (print and online)
- Assist and maintain marketing campaigns and contacts in the CRM system and use database segmentation for marketing campaigns
- Assist in the creation and upload of content for internal communications
- To manage and research all suppliers for merchandise and corporate gifts
- Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing team including the production of weekly sales reports, marketing and social media reports
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Must possess a professional and efficient approach towards all customers whether internal or external
- Excellent administration and planning skills and be highly organised
- Self-motivated and proactive; able to work alone using own initiative
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Have strong time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to multitask and be adaptable to changing business needs
- Attention to detail; a thorough approach to all tasks
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
- Demonstrate previous experience in a marketing or administrative office environment
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.