My client is a major supplier of critical power conversion technology to the medical, technology, industrial and defence markets. They are looking for someone who has good communication skills and enjoys working as part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position will provide support to the team located at Pangbourne, reporting into the Operations Manager.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- General administrative support
- Stock control activities, including stock counts and data entry
- Placing of purchase orders for the engineering and production departments
- Updating spreadsheets
- Assisting goods in/out departments when required
- Placing miscellaneous orders for office consumables
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.