We are looking for creative, resourceful and enthusiastic writers to join our team. The Medical Writing team is responsible for producing a wide variety of content, including promotional material, conference highlights, videos, case studies, education modules and more, for a range of clients spanning the pharmaceutical, medical devices, charities and wider healthcare sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing, editing, proofreading and QC check content
- Attending occasional client meetings to plan, scope and discuss campaigns
- Planning campaigns with the wider team
- Working closely with the Design, Client Services and Programme Management
- Potential for travel for international and national medical conferences
- A life sciences degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical, commercial and/or digital background
- Ability to write clear and concise scientifically accurate copy
- Awareness of ABPI code of practice
- Excellent attention to detail
- Happy to work across a wide range of therapy areas
- A keen interest in working in healthcare communications
- Ability to build strong working relationships and surpassing expectations
- Ability to get involved and show initiative
- Able to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- A clear concise communicator at all levels who develops trust easily both internally and externally to the organisation
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to get involved and show initiative to improve and make internal processes more efficient
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely throughout the organisation
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.