An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join the Engineering/Facilities team in a growing pharmaceutical development company. In the role of mechanical Technician, we expect you to be flexible and adaptable and be able to troubleshoot problems. The successful candidate will be able to perform planned maintenance activities on a wide range of facilities equipment (e.g. HVAC, air compressors) but also perform tasks on larger chemical processing equipment. The role involves planned maintenance activities as well as reactive maintenance and being on call typically one week in every five to deal with breakdowns. Applicants should have a strong background in mechanical maintenance in commercial premises.
- Be proactive and work as part of the Engineering Team on a day to day basis
- Ensure that planned and unplanned maintenance is carried out correctly in a timely manner
- Always help to ensure GMP, and EHS compliance
- Help to ensure other relevant regulatory compliance (e.g. legionella, PED, F-gas)
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering related qualification
- Excellent communication and proven trouble shooting skills
- At least 5 years’ experience within a commercial environment
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of GEP
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.