Are you passionate about understanding the changing needs of customers? Are you analytical and commercial, able to plan, implement and report on marketing campaigns that will impact KPIs? Do you pride yourself on being able to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your relationship marketing skills in a large, global organization, playing a pivotal role as we take the next steps in our reseller marketing strategy
What you'll be doing
Working within our academic books division, as part of our new Corporate and Reseller marketing team, you’ll play a key role in promoting Taylor & Francis books to our reseller customers including large and small retailers, libraries and wholesalers. It’s not about pushing out new product information, we want you to be generating actionable customer and market insights and addressing these through innovative new marketing campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for marketing activities to drive sales working alongside our sales teams throughout the UK, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and evaluating and measuring activity against agreed KPIs, so we know we’re learning and improving. You’ll also have the opportunity for international travel to meet with our customers and attend industry events.
Who we're looking for
Already a B2B professional, you’ve got experience working directly with customers and a strong understanding of how marketing and sales colleagues can work collaboratively to grow sales. You take customer service in these spaces seriously, and you’re following relevant market trends. What else do you need?
- Proven success in planning and implementing marketing campaigns and the creativity to bring new ideas, insight and innovation to the table
- An analytical approach to reporting on marketing campaign results and financial performance of key customers so that marketing plans and tactics can be developed
- The commitment to build strong relationships and work in partnership with others to develop new ideas or projects
- Commercial acumen to understand how our books business fits into the broader marketplace and identify opportunities for business growth
- The willingness to leverage the skills and interests of co-workers and work in a team to achieve goals and solve problems
- A track record of working autonomously and removing obstacles that prevent progress being made towards objectives
Experience working in publishing is not necessary, as you will receive full training and support
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.