Working for the Marketing Manager, the main tasks include booking advertisements in relevant magazines and publications, organising all global exhibitions and events, organising press releases and articles for print and web-based publications; ordering promotional gifts and branded items; as well as tracking marketing spending and reporting metrics to marketing manager.
The Marketing Administrator is required to work closely with the marketing, sales and product management teams as well as build an excellent rapport with the company's global network of sales representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Exhibition & Event Marketing
- Responsible for planning, execution and post-event reporting of all exhibitions and events
- Responsible for all organisational aspects incl. booking floor space, electricity, cleaning, venue logistics, shipments of equipment, accommodation for staff etc.
- Manage storage and transport of exhibition material, including posters, exhibition stands, product samples etc.
- Organise briefing and debriefing for exhibitions with staff and local representatives and ensure relevant details are communicated
- Oversee stock of exhibition dummy units and other product samples
- Build rapport with exhibition design companies, stand builders and exhibition organisers in order to secure the best possible stand locations, negotiate best rates, and ensure inclusion in any pre-event marketing
- Work with marketing manager to promote exhibitions and events via e-mail, website, social media, and other marketing channels
Public Relations & Media Management
- Identify potential advertising spaces (including web-adverts, magazine and journal adverts)
- Organise advertising including purchasing, negotiating rates and deals
- Liaise with staff who need to prepare advertising material to ensure deadlines are met
- Write press releases, company profiles and other content for company website, new product launches, print media and exhibitions
- Build a rapport with publications and editors in order to negotiate the best possible advertisement rates and media packages, free technical articles as well as opportunities for inclusion in their social media channels
Marketing Metrics & Reporting
- Keep track and report on marketing budgets, so up-to-date information is available to the marketing manager
- Tracking and reporting on measurable objectives for marketing campaigns and online activities
Sales Channel Marketing
- Inform the representatives of marketing activities and send out press releases, adverts, etc.
- Assist representatives with local events and exhibitions
- Organise branded items such as stationery, corporate clothing and promotional give-aways and maintain their stock
- Organise stock of printed marketing material including brochures, data sheets or business cards
- Report customer and calibration survey results to the marketing manager
- To assist the marketing manager in the delivery of projects. o Carry out other administrative duties as required
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.