Working for the Marketing Manager, the main tasks include organising all global exhibitions and events; ordering promotional gifts and branded items; as well as tracking marketing spending and reporting metrics. Excellent organisational and multitasking skills are required to manage a variety of projects simultaneously. The Marketing Administrator is required to work closely with the marketing, sales and product management teams as well as build an excellent rapport with the company's global network of sales representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, execution and post-event reporting of all exhibitions and events
- Responsible for all organisational aspects incl. booking floor space, electricity, cleaning, venue logistics, shipments of equipment, accommodation for staff etc.
- Manage storage and transport of exhibition material, including posters, exhibition stands, product samples etc.
- Organise briefing, planning and debriefing meetings for each exhibition with staff and local representatives and ensure relevant details are communicated
- Oversee stock of exhibition dummy units and other product samples
- Build rapport with exhibition design companies, stand builders and exhibition organisers in order to secure the best possible stand locations, negotiate best rates, and ensure inclusion in any prevent marketing
- Promote exhibitions and events via e-mail, website, social media, and other marketing channels
- Report marketing budgets and monthly website analytics to the marketing manager each month
- Tracking and reporting on measurable objectives for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Assist representatives with local events and exhibitions
- Organise branded items such as stationery, corporate clothing and promotional giveaways and maintain their stock
- Manage stocks of printed marketing material including brochures, data sheets or business cards
- Report customer and calibration survey results to the marketing manager
- To assist the marketing manager in the delivery of projects
- Carry out other administrative duties as required
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.