Laboratory Technician required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lab Technician to join an expanding company that specialise within the scientific field.
As the Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for:
- Running QC analysis
- Support other members if staff when required
- Train staff
- Data Analysis and report writing
- Preparing, cleaning lab as well as other lab duties
Skills and Experience required:
- 3 years laboratory experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An interest in Science
- Experience of working in a production/workshop environment
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.