Main objectives of role
Taking responsibility to lead the company’s sales efforts by maintaining and developing relationships with the most important key accounts for the company within the territory. This includes using all the company resources to provide unique, value adding solutions to the key accounts safety problems, thus creating value and maximising Company margins. It involves developing deep multi-level relationships within each key account, identifying all stakeholders within the sphere of influence and developing a suitable plan to identify and deliver each stakeholders goal.
Measures of success based on 3 areas
- Delivery of growth in the territory
- Achievement of targets in specific agreed accounts (See Appendix 1)
- Achievement of agreed/defined objectives
- Proven ability to achieve profit and sales goals
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- An understanding of business management and wider management principles and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of company products
- A high level of sales and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to Travel up to 50% in support of the duties
- Manage Identified accounts to achieve sales targets within the territory.
- Identify and manage all stakeholders within the account, to deliver their goals.
- Create and agree annual business strategy for each key account developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive relationship
- Provide regular and timely reports and feedback on the sectors, including forecast information and updates on key opportunities
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to ensure the key account has a strong multi-level bond to company
- Play a lead role in ongoing business process reviews, utilising business plans.
- Identify and develop solutions to critical business issues within key accounts utilising all company resources to add value and maximise margin.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address key account needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and Premier Partner personnel where appropriate.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.