For: Office Administrator
General Office/Warehouse administration within the sales and purchasing office, which include but not limited to the responsibilities set out below
- Document management
- Warehouse office duties (temporarily)
- PO generation and placement with suppliers
- Maintenance of the quotation database.
- Quality administration duties
- Providing support on Contract Management and Development.
- Producing various Sales and Procurement KPI's
- Assist with marketing and new Customer initiatives.
- Supplier approvals and certificates. Approved supplier status control
- Attend all reviews including WSUM & Delivery Review on time with accurate data
- Monthly report / data for management use and for Business Review
- Ensure all health & Safety standards are met at all times
- 8:30 - 5PM 1-hour lunch
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.