My client a leader within their field, require an experienced IT Support/Administrator to join their expanding team based in Oxfordshire.
You will be responsible for:
- IT Maintenance and support
- Review, maintenance and development of IT procedures
- Provide IT support
- Provide administrative support when required
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent Network administration skills (including Hardware and Software)
- IT security and Data protection
- Data analysis
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Administration and Customer Service
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.