We are looking for a self-motivated Inside Sales/Account Manager to join our team ASAP. You will work with well-known IT clients, build relationships with and support their business partners to increase sales, and learn many new skills along the way! Office or home-based position.
- Supporting our clients' business partners via phone and email
- Educating partners on the sales and marketing facilities and rewards available to them, pro-actively encouraging their use
- Helping partners sell more and grow their businesses through a consultative approach
- Feeding back to the client on what partners are asking for in order to grow their businesses
- Acting as a remote support person, available to answer any queries or questions from your target group of partners
- This is a high-level telesales role, which requires a consultative approach. Therefore, you will be comfortable and confident talking to people at a senior level, preferably with experience on the phone
Key Skills & Requirements
- Fluency to business level in English
- Some outbound calling/sales experience preferred
- Strong communication and relationship building skills essential
- Willingness to do a phone-based role
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Loves problem solving
- Excellent benefits (pension, bonus, life insurance, childcare vouchers)
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, plus duvet day
- Ability to work with a globally diverse team
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Great career opportunities
- Social and charitable events including volunteering opportunities
- Flexible working hours available
- Opportunity to work from home
Our Client is a global B2B agency providing market intelligence, channel marketing management and sales growth for 18 of the top 20 IT companies in the world. We have offices based around the world in Europe, North America, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil, and we have a truly international workforce.
Our work environment is fast-paced, challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer flexibility, competitive pay and excellent benefits. We work with great people and pride ourselves on our learning and career development. If you are interested in joining a company that is fast-growing and has lots of opportunity then this may be the place for you!
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.