Aims of the post
- To proactively assist with the implementation of the overall HR vision to the company
- To support the Human Resources Manager with a variety of HR, recruitment and generalist HR advice support duties for the team
- To deliver HR practices and meet objectives to achieve an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity and standards; goal attainment and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
- To assist with the development of processes and metrics that support the achievements of business goals
- To co-ordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies and programmes, assisting and advising about HR issues
What we’re looking for
- Ideally looking for someone with CIPD level 5 or 7
- A true generalist with experience of ER, L&D, talent management, organisational change, employee engagement and TUPE etc, that would be ideal
- Previous work within the Facilities Management or building services sector, that would be an advantage
- Looking for someone who is approachable, professional, confident and assured, happy to assume responsibility and keen to help wherever needed
- A flexible, hands-on, can-do approach is essential! They must have excellent English (spoken and written), with impeccable grammar and great attention to detail
This is a very busy, demanding and varied role within a lovely family-owned company with around 900 employees. Hours of work are 8:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.