This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy HR team in a new role, supporting HR colleagues at all levels and across a variety of different teams. The Team Administrator will provide administrative support to both the global HR team and the HR team that supports colleagues and leaders in the UK and abroad.
- Provide administrative support across a variety of teams within HR
- Prepare digital HR communication materials
- Updating information on system when required and making recommendations on content and design
- Scheduling and organising meetings or events
- Management of invoices for both local and global HR, including raising purchase requisitions, submitting invoices, and reviewing PO’s
- Provide support during the recruitment process, including posting job adverts internally and externally, tracking applications, scheduling assessment days and interviews
- Preparing letters to colleagues including offer letters, contract change letters, probation letters, visa application letters for the UK HR team
- Manage vendor master (SAP) for the UK team including inputting new colleagues, changing bank details, removing colleagues
- Input of UK colleague’s sickness data into the payroll system
- General administration including filing, distributing mail for the UK team
- Coordinating annual holiday accrual process for UK colleagues
Ownership and development of the above processes requires working with and supporting the HR team on projects and operational matters to build an understanding of business issues, legislative changes and industry best practice.
- Experience and an interest in designing and editing digital communication materials such as presentations, documents and/or webpages
- Proven administrative and secretarial skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Proactive and comfortable dealing with a multifaceted role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and full competence in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer
- Experience with SharePoint and SAP would be desirable
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.