Aims of the Post
- To assist with the provision of a defined range of helpdesk services, including processing enquiries and coordinating engineers
- Maintenance of accurate records including use of computerised maintenance management system
- Provision of Reception and administrative support as required
- Compliance with health and safety procedures
- Complete conversance with company procedures and organisation
Duties will Include
- Assisting with the provision of the Helpdesk function, ensuring that the desk is always manned and that enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from clients placing requests for new work, maintenance and repair, taking action as necessary to communicate requirements to the relevant departments and contractors as promptly as possible
- Assisting with placing orders, making appointments and presenting a proper, professional image to clients
- Client liaison to co-ordinate and schedule work in-house and for sub-contracted labour
- Ensuring messages for other members of the team are relayed promptly, taking responsibility to follow these calls up and check that action has been taken as necessary to the clients complete satisfaction
- Preparation and dispatch of standard quotations, letters, forms and invoices
- Inputting and extraction of data and running of reports to monitor the maintenance management computer system.
- Assisting with processing of invoices and delivery notes from suppliers, sub-contractors and own staff.
- Dealing with client complaints
- Assisting with the provision of administrative support including Reception cover both in-house and at local client sites, typing documents, maintaining filing systems and carrying out photocopying and document imaging as required.
- Clean valid driving British driving licence
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Good decision-maker, able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Professional attitude with good general awareness
- Committed to excellence in customer care
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Organised and methodical - able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in a Customer Service and administration environment
- Effective, innovative and experienced individual
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Good IT skills - word processing & data entry including spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent time and task planning ability
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Experience of running a busy Helpdesk, preferably within FM
You will normally work 40 hours per week, from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday, with a 60 minute daily unpaid break period.
Some flexibility is required, and your hours may need to be changed to cover for absences and to meet business needs.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.