We are currently recruiting for a graduate Business Solution Analyst (Graduate Role) to work as part of our Client Solutions team, reporting to the Client Solutions Manager. You will be trained to gather, interpret and document customer business requirements. You will analyse these requirements and document and propose solutions to meet them. You will also be trained on how to configure and develop solutions using a mixture of automation and business process automation technologies
- The gathering, interpretation and documentation of customer as is business processes and future requirements
- Design and document automation solutions to meet customer requirements
- Configuration of customer automation solutions using various software business process automation and mapping technologies
- Testing of customer automation solutions
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of all work undertaken
- 2.1 degree or above in an Analytic, Business, Maths or IT subject
- An analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret complex information
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong logical organisation and procedural thinking and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a professional customer focused approach
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work with excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- An understanding of software automation technologies
- An understanding of business to business integration and data mapping technologies
- An understanding of business process mapping software
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.