Responsible for managing our clients partner program enablement and demand generation activities with a defined list of our clients partners over the telephone. This role requires a superior level of communication and negotiation skills as you will be responsible for a number of country client stakeholder relationships across our clients lines of business. It is crucial that this person is able to work effectively and efficiently with little supervision in a team of account managers but understands when and how to escalate and share information with the wider team.
- Planning, managing and supporting execution of Marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day third party and partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our clients revenues.
- Work with partner and local sales/marketing teams to understand solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials within the vendor systems.
- Capture all engagements within Salesforce
- Support MDF requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Monitor Leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process.
- Undertake partner briefings/trainings
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables,
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Production and definition of internal processes in conjunction with Program Manager/Director to ensure project objectives are maintained and clearly defined with internal teams, third party agencies and clients alike
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Be able to articulate resolution to client issues. In some cases, be responsible to communicate resolution directly to the client
- Strong communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in a Marketing role, preferably for an IT vendor or agency
- Experience of planning, managing and executing Marketing plans and campaigns as well as liaison with third party agencies.
- Good knowledge of online (eg. Email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (eg. Events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong PPT, Excel and Word skills. Ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- Ability to grow relationships by executing flawlessly, being perceived as added value to the client beyond project deliverables becoming a trusted advisor to the client
- Team Player to ensure working across a business and client teams - the ability to work as a team to win or gain traction multi-tasking across multiple projects.
- Interest in technology.
- Salary up to £30,000
- Excellent benefits (pension, bonus, life insurance, childcare vouchers)
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, plus duvet day
- Ability to work with a globally diverse team
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Great career opportunities
- Social and charitable events including volunteering opportunities
- Flexible working options available
Our client is a global B2B agency providing market intelligence, channel marketing management and sales growth for 18 of the top 20 IT companies in the world. We have offices based around the world in Europe, North America, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil, and we have a truly international workforce.
Their work environment is fast-paced, challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer flexibility, competitive pay and excellent benefits. We work with great people and pride ourselves on our learning and career development. If you are interested in joining a company that is fast-growing and has lots of opportunity.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.