Work closely with the companies external Sales Team in building and maintaining relationships with customers and key personnel within customer accounts, support their development in line with forecast.
- Provide exceptional customer service and Account manage designated customers to ensure all areas are being explored within the product Understand the customers’ needs and requirements, escalating and prioritising where necessary, liaising and escalating with other departments to ensure effective resolution.
- Provide information and advice on products and services as requested and refer customers to the Sales teams
- Ensure all customer cases are logged at the time they are received from the customer
- Create opportunities and quotations, liaising with sales team, presenting the customer with the most suitable solution to their requirement.
- Proactively manage your own accounts pipeline to ensure where possible opportunities can be converted into orders.
- Perform a contract review on orders received, reviewing terms and conditions and pricing, liaising with the customer/ASM where necessary
- Enter sales orders on the company’s order database accurately to reflect the customers and details of unprocessed orders as an Order Tracking case in CRM at the time the query is raised
- Give precise information to customers/ASM’s regarding outstanding orders, using the Sales Order Review and Despatch Data spreadsheets.
- Proactively maintain effective working relationships with all departments to achieve a shared goal of customer satisfaction and making the company easy to do business with.
- Understand and apply Export Control regulations and maintain an awareness of developments in regulations to ensure compliance.
- Provide cover for Reception and overflow calls where required.
Professional person with the ability to communicate at all levels. Good IT skills combined with a high level of attention to detail and a calm attitude during busy periods. A confident personality, who exhibits good judgment and the ability to juggle competing demands, while working effectively as part of a team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service/Sales Support role.
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and verbal English, able to interact well with those for whom English is a second language.
- Strong German language skills, able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with German customers, ideally with skills and ability in another language too, Dutch would be preferred.
- Good numerical ability
- Evidence of providing high quality support within a busy, high performing sales environment including pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience of supporting technical sales environment and working for an international or manufacturing organisation desirable but not essential.
Strength in using MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.