- Recruitment: full employee life cycle, Employee Relations, Pay & Benefits, organisational development and ad hoc project work.
- First point of contact for: all Managers and employees providing coaching and advice when necessary whilst driving best practice that ensures compliance with policies, procedures, values and employment legislation.
- Build strong working relationships with: all managers and employees at Response and with external clients.
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Human Resource Practice.
- Working knowledge of current legislation and Acts that form an essential part of the HR service, policies and procedures.
- Understanding of the purpose of an HR function
- Experience of working in a generalist advisory role within a HR function.
- IT literate with experience using MS Office packages.
- Previous experience supporting and coaching Managers and employees through complex processes, which can include disciplinary/grievance/capability up to and including dismissal.
- Experience working to strict deadlines without compromising content and service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act calmly in a professional manner whilst dealing with unpredictable and challenging behaviour.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Be proactive and identify concerns before they become an incident.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without direct supervision and on own initiative.
- Demonstrate respect for difference and diversity
- Full drivers licence
For full job description and information please apply with a cover letter
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.