An international growing company is looking for a confident administrator to carry out order processing, imports and dealing with international suppliers.
- Answering client emails and dealing queries quickly
- Updating stock reports
- Preparing other reports for Senior Management using Excel
- Data entry
- Invoicing, chasing payments etc. updating the bank payments
- Dealing with suppliers and customers as necessary
- Dealing with Export freight companies to monitor shipments etc…
- Assisting the sales with any ad hoc tasks relating to the business
- Very good computer skills - especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good telephone manner
- Quick learner and a pro-active person
- Able to adapt into a small team and of flexible nature
- Mature and responsible
- Some knowledge of French would be desirable
- Knowledge of Sage would be handy
- Good numeracy skills
Hours: Monday to Friday Hours 9am to 5.30pm
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.