My client is a global B2B agency who provide specialist services to a technology companies, boasting a great working culture and some great clients such as Microsoft, HP and Dell. They are looking for a French speaking Marketing Account Executive to join the team ASAP. You will support our IT clients and their top business partners in France and Benelux via phone with planning, executing and following up on Marketing campaigns.
The Partner Marketing Manager role is to become the virtual marketing manager for selected top-tier partners in the assigned territories. This person represents our client and is accountable for building and delivering marketing plans with partners, using our clients tools and content (without needing any localisation) to drive delivery in country supporting partners, distributors and our client alike. The person needs to be seen as an extension of our clients marketing service and integrate with the EMEA and country teams.
- Work with a selected group of partners (10-15 reseller partners) to:
- Build marketing plans, drive marketing execution into local markets and marketing pipeline
- Exercise our client’s funds and resources to deliver identified marketing outcomes
- Report on campaigns, engagement, funds and resources committed, and measurable outcomes
- Work with a selected group of distributors (2-3 distributor partners) to:
- Provide training and support to drive capability to market to partners
- Provide reporting to measure effectiveness of activity
- Be the focal point for through partner marketing, co-marketing planning and execution by partner
- Be the 'virtual marketing interface' as seen by the partner and for our clients Marketing team
- Provide business insights, management reports and understanding of deliverables and outcomes
- Become an extension of the marketing function with target partners and distributor
What skills do we look for?
- Fluency in French and English to professional level
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a sales and/or marketing role, preferably for an IT vendor, partner or agency
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong PPT, Excel and Word skills. Ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- Ability to grow relationships by executing flawlessly, being perceived as added value to the client beyond project deliverables becoming a trusted advisor to the client
- Team Player to ensure working across a BU the ability to work as a team to win or gain traction multi-tasking across multiple projects
- Strong communication skills in local language and in English
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, plus a duvet day
- Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Work with a globally diverse team
- Work with supportive colleagues at all levels
- Great career opportunities available
- Be recognised through internal bonus schemes
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.