We are looking for a Financial Controller with strong admin skills and IT skills. You will be responsible for managing the financial control, reporting and management information, working closely with the Finance Director. Responsible for managing the department ensuring compliance with statutory and company accounting and control procedures.
- Overseeing the finance team
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual Audit Pack
- Manufacturer Rebate Reconciliations & Collections
- Debt Collections
- Treasury Management
- Creditor Payments
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Qualified CIMA or working towards
- Advanced Excel skills
- Flexible with strong work ethic and commitment when required by workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external parties.
- Full drivers licence & car essential due to rural location
- Further Training can be discussed for successful applicant after first year
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.