The role is responsible for the processing of all transactions that appear on the various bank statements into SAP as well as processing of all payments. The successful candidate will report directly to the Treasury Manager.
The Treasury Assistant will be expected to:
- Process all transactions that appear on the bank statement daily
- Entering details into SAP using various functions,
- Filing, archiving/Docuware Scanning & Indexing
- Investigating and prompt clearance of any non-reconciled transactions
- Generate payment requests using the various bank accounts
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations & banking
- Provide accurate management reporting to the required deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of SAP an advantage or experience of a reputable financial system
- Reasonable Finance/Treasury/Cashier & Bank reconciliations experience
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and email at a highly proficient level
- Comfortable working to established departmental processes
- Organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- A good communicator & Customer-focused, with a flexible and committed attitude
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the candidate may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required but may not be listed above.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.