We are looking for self-motivated professionals who thrive in dynamic environments. My Client is proud of and committed to their culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed and Integrity. Joining their team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive for excellence.
This role is to provide outstanding administrative support to the Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officers and other senior management from time to time. We are looking for a bright and energetic individual who is comfortable working in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas
- Projects for the CEO, CFO and other senior management
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and hotels for senior management and other staff members
- Assist in the preparation of presentations
- Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Organise investor meetings and events
- Manage ad-hoc projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- IT literate
- Effective time management
- Team oriented
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when dealing with conflicting priorities
- Other desirable skills: prior use of Diligent Board Books, SalesForce
Qualifications & Experience
- Good standard of education, ideally to A level or beyond, including a minimum of GCSE English/Maths or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working closely with senior leaders in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of achieving stretching personal goals in work and/or study
- Capable of pragmatic problem solving and taking personal initiative to speedily resolve issues
- Significant experience of supporting project or event planning, including the co-ordination of peers, junior and more senior colleagues to achieve high profile organisational objectives
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme (and salary sacrifice scheme to enhance optional personal contribution)
- Private healthcare (including immediate family cover)
- Life assurance (currently three times annual salary)
- Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice scheme)
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days in addition to UK Public Holidays. This increases by one extra day per 5 years’ service, to a maximum allowance of 30 days
- Volunteering day allowance (paid leave) of one day per year to participate in an environmental or community relations project
- Annual eye test expensed to Company (if using Display Screen Equipment for significant part of normal day to day work)
- Company events with food, drink & transport expensed to Company
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.