Events Coordinator required for an organisation that are specialists within their field, based in Oxford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced events coordinator to join an exciting company going through continued growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality coordination of events
- Being main contact for all clients
- Oversee all administrative based duties
- Provide office support
- Book accommodation and travel
- Act as the liaison between stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Coordination experience is beneficial
- Ability to work well under pressure
In return they offer a great benefits package which include, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and dental care, life assurance and free onsite parking.
Please call Julie on 01235 330110 or 01865 819110 to discuss further.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.