To carry out Remedial and Minor Work Estimating, to produce proposals using company agreed pricing methodologies to ensure commercial consistency, ensuring that client KPI’s are met in line with contract terms and the agreed business Gross Margin expectation and Working closely with both Operations and Sales Team.
- Ensuring all Maintenance / Reactive proposals are produced and provided to the customer in accordance with agreed KPIs or 5 working days whichever is the shorter.
- Escalating potential sales leads which are identified as lifecycle replacement (IE system upgrades) to the Regional Sales Manager / Client Account Manager
- Ensuring that client KPI’s are met in line with contract terms
- Ensuring the correct client rates are applied to each individual proposal
- To work within the agreed business Gross Margin expectation
- To work with the field engineers in obtaining the correct levels of detail to allow the production of accurate proposals
As the ideal Remedial and Minor Work Estimator, you will have the ability to work alone, must be able to prioritise workload and must have experience in using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint. Benefits with this role include 23 days holiday, pension and many more.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.