Embedded Electronics Engineer required for technology based organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client are currently going through expansion and are seeking an experienced engineer who has experience within embedded systems and microcontrollers.
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced embedded engineer or someone with looking to get into the software engineering field.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and building electronic systems
- Testing and designing electronic interfaces
- Assisting other team members when required as well as providing training and support
- Full Development life cycle from requirement gathering through to roll out
- Travel will be required when necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Engineering or Computer Science qualification
- Digital and analogue design
- Software Programming with C, C++, C# and Python
- Knowledge and experience of microcontroller devices
- Debugging and designing using embedded software
- Experience and knowledge of MatLab and open source platforms is highly beneficial
In return my client offer on-going training and support, great working atmosphere and premises, competitive salary and career development.
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.