Electronics Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To design, develop and validate electronic equipment
- Simulation and calculation of designs
- Linear and switch mode power supply design for low power circuits
- Digital hardware design – data acquisition
- Schematic capture
- Design for EMC
- Design for manufacture and test
Skills and Experience
- Experience within an engineering discipline
- Previous experience of taking a product from technical discussions to product release
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in working with AS9100 controlled projects or within a similar quality management environment is desirable
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.