The Technology Digital Project Coordinator will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) within Informa’s Academic Publishing division, and will support multiple projects and tasks across the Technology department. You will work alongside the CDO as well as his management team, to support a multiple of key initiatives across the technology business.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for an individual to learn how technology and the projects it delivers supports a commercial business.
This role will involve:
- Sitting in on the Technology Leadership team meetings and other key meetings with the CDO - ensuring key action points are communicated to the correct action owners, with regular follow ups.
- Provide updates to the CDO on key objectives and projects being undertaken across the global team and work to eliminate any bottle-necks.
- Act as researcher and analyst when gathering data on markets, projects and business insights for the CDO
- Lead Project Management on highly prioritized project as directed by the CDO.
- Create presentations on Tech projects and activities
- Strong stakeholder management: the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organisation
- A total commitment to the role – given the global nature of our business you need to be available to deal with any situation as it arises during “non-standard” hours and travel with the CDO may be required
To be successful the ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation communications skills
- The ability to learn fast and enjoy being challenged
- High EQ with the ability to work collaboratively and bring people together towards common goal using strong personal influencing skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to be analytical and take accountability for high level, strategic projects
- A proven ability to get things done.
- Intellectual curiosity, with developed research skills to track down and understand information and data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate, with an ability to interpret and understand budgets, project plans & financial targets
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with different time zones
- Ability to be proactive and independent when solving problems
- Strong digital skills with a knowledge of modern business communication platforms such as Yammer and Office 36
A working knowledge of and interest in Academic Publishing would also be beneficial (full training will be provided)
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.