We are seeking a new Customer Services Advisor to assist the team in providing a consistently excellent and proactive service, managing and exceeding customers’ expectations and meeting agreed deadlines and delivery times. We are looking for dynamic, versatile people with a professional ‘can do’ attitude and strong customer service ethic.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays and Bank Holidays on a rota basis.
Main tasks include:
- Effective inbox management and prioritisation of a high volume of time-sensitive emails
- Efficiently processing customer correspondence and taking ownership of queries and complaints
- Administrative tasks including data entry and filing
- Handling and processing data with a high level of accuracy
- Contributing to the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing relationships and building rapport with named accounts and internal colleagues
- Conducting customer surveys by phone
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm, maintain high standards and work effectively under pressure
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Interpretation of data/information and effective application of knowledge
- Strong organisational skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively whilst managing multiple work streams to tight time lines
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and effectively utilise tools available to achieve and maintain an efficient way of working
- Uses own initiative and able to consider all options available before escalating and seeking advice
- A good team player who works proactively with others, providing help and support as required
- Understanding the wider business and seeing the ‘bigger picture’, anticipating issues and taking preventative action
- Effective objection handling/conflict management skills
- A good standard of Microsoft Excel is required as a minimum
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.