My client is looking for enthusiastic customer service people who enjoy liaising with customers to join their growing team. If you have good communication skills and have some demonstrable experience in dealing with customers, then this could be the role for you. You will be working as a part of one of the teams to ensure departmental targets are met and look at ways to improve the customer experience.
- Taking incoming phone calls and email from customers
- Resolving and responding promptly to telephone and written queries from both customers
- Preparing and processing orders / credits received from customers
- Proactively liaising with customers to maintain a first-rate working relationship
- Liaising with all other departments to achieve swift problem solving and maintain good communication internally and externally
- Have professional and good communication skills
- Have proficient IT and organisational skills
- Have experience of working in an office environment and as part of a team
- Have the advantage of customer service or call centre experience
- Be self-motivated, task driven, able to manage workload and meet strict deadlines
- Have good attention to detail
- Have knowledge of Microsoft programs e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- The successful candidates can expect to be trained and developed on various tasks as required
Reasons to apply for this role
- 25 days holiday per holiday year (pro rata for the current holiday year)
- Moving in to state of the art, purpose-built facility
- Company going through period of large growth
- Pension scheme in place
- Opportunity for annual pay rise or bonus
- Canteen and vending machines
- Social Club with opportunities for events/days out/discounts etc.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.