Customer Service/Sales Executive required for one of the UKs leading independent organisations based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop and grow within an organisation that are going through continued growth and expansion.
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Developing and maintaining client relationships face to face, over the phone and email
- Upselling products and plans based on customer requirements
- Data entry
Skills and Experience Required:
- This role would suit somebody from a Customer Service, Sales or Insurance background
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Be able to interact well with customers in a face to face capacity
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to use initiate to solve customer problems or offer suitable products to customers
- Training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.