My Client is looking for a customer service executive to be the main lead for webstore orders, dealing with any related queries directly with the customer and relevant account managers. This role will form part of the Sales Support team and will also assist with all related tasks.
Your principle duties will be as follows
- Entering/Approving Sales orders and Shipping orders
- Entering Prospect Clients details onto the in-house database
- Liaising with the Marketing Department regarding issues and improvements
- Dealing with Demo Kit requests and orders
- Liaising with stock controller for stock queries/back orders
- Dealing with customer queries around deliveries and service
- Take part in product training and keep up to date with new products
- General Support (including live chats, end user changes, 1st level support)
- Supporting the sales team with administrative duties
We require the following skills and Knowledge
- Experience of using NetSuite desirable
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to listen and articulate effectively
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Office
- To gradually learn and amass knowledge and detailed understanding of Sales
- Must be a problem solver and able to work under own initiative
- To converse with all customers and the people throughout the organisation from Director level to bottom level
- To be flexible on working hours and to work longer hours if required
- To travel when and where necessary if required (full clean drivers licence and car essential)
- To be able to run standard reports as and when required
- Ecommerce experience would be preferred but not essential
- We offer a competitive OTE and benefits package for the right candidate along with a great training and development programme
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.