Customer Service Executive
- Job Reference: 00003091-1
- Date Posted: 6 November 2018
- Recruiter: Selective Recruitment
- Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are searching for a hard-working, enthusiastic and dedicated candidate for one of our prestigious clients to join their company as a Temporary Customer Service Executive in the Milton Park Area.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to our customers, via the internal systems, dealing with queries and updating customers. This role will work together with the Manager to ensure all customer needs and expectations are met in the delivery of turnaround times and quality standards.
Role: Customer Service Executive
Duration: Temporary with the possibility of permanent role
Location: Milton Park
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £8.50 - £10.00 per hour
• Interacting with a range of customers on a daily basis, including institutions, agents, corporate customers and internal stakeholders.
• You will be providing excellent customer service, responding to our customer's queries and resolving them in a timely manner, mainly by email using our CRM system but occasionally also over the phone.
• You’ll be working with different internal departments in order to help you respond appropriately to customer needs, investigating and if necessary escalating more technical issues in a timely manner.
• Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Thrive in a busy team environment
• Be computer literate and be a competent user of Microsoft office (you don’t need any other specific systems knowledge as full training will be provided)
• Be confident working under your own initiative and prioritising your time
• Be able to work to deadlines effectively and have the ability to multitask
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position, then please apply.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit our website for other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job