A successful and growing multi-channel retailer of affordable furniture and accessories for the home. With high end shops and an extensive mail order business, as well as an online, Interior Design and trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world beyond.
They are seeking an experienced Customer Services Manager to join our team. will be responsible for all customer contact via telephone, social media, email and web based queries. The role will focus on managing and developing the contact centre function, team, procedures and policies to ensure customer queries and problems are resolved quickly and completely in order to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction within guidelines and budgets set by the company.
Main duties include:
- Create and develop a process and systems that deliver excellent advice, support and response to all incoming customer requests.
- Recruit, train and develop the customer service team of 7
- Plan and forecast resource requirements to best support the business
- Be accountable for creating, developing and reporting on KPI’s and SLA’s
- Manage the relationship and performance standards of the contact centre, improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Establish effective methods of communicating the Customer Service Strategy and processes to all departments within the company
- Identify and implement training needs and quality assessment programs
- Control and manage cost within budget
- Manage mail order sales
- Work with the retail and warehouse teams to deliver outstanding service to customers
- Extensive experience of managing a contact/ call centre
- Proven track record in driving results
- Experience of coaching and motivating a team
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems and call centre software
- Change management
- Ability to set up new processes and procedures
- Ability to analyse information and identify business opportunities
- Excellent time management
If successful, you will be part of a fast-paced business which recognises that people and employee engagement is essential to drive the business forward. In turn, they will reward your hard-work and commitment with real recognition, great benefits and opportunities for progression.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.