A Customer Service professional is required to join a fast-growing small Business in Didcot. This is a fast paced, internet business and the ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated, with an excellent eye for detail and whilst working as part of a small growing team is hungry for progression. You will need to be capable of multi-tasking when dealing with the exciting opportunities and various challenges that the role brings.
Successful candidates should ideally have the following skills:
- Dealing with Customer Enquiries /After Sales Service/Delivery - Working to Required deadlines.
- Strong IT skills - It is expected that the person will work between the different programs
- Resolve issues for customers in a timely manner
- Liaise with customers via various mediums, Email/Telephone/Online chat system & occasionally face to face in our showroom.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure tasks are completed to customers satisfaction
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Open to continually learn and develop
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.