The Customer Service Account Manager is primarily responsible for assigned customers in the Iberian territories (Spanish speaking), providing a full range of support services, responding to written and telephone enquiries, researching and resolving any problems, and communicating all our capabilities. The successful candidate will act as the primary point of contact for all customers and respond to enquiries about all services, including orders, approval processes, print and digital products.
- Serve as primary service contact by email and phone for assigned group of customers
- Communicate information regarding customer account to Sales, Collection Development, Marketing, Operations, and other relevant departments as necessary
- Interact with other departments to solve problems and to prevent customer errors
- Respond to all customer requests quickly, accurately and thoroughly in a professional and pleasant manner
- Troubleshoot digital and print acquisition issues and related technical services such as cataloging records and electronic invoicing
- Record and monitor customer activity in CRM database
- Provide GOBI training to customers as needed via phone or webinar, and educate customers about GOBI
- Library Solutions services
Skills & Experience:
- Able to communicate fluently with customers in Spanish, other languages (French especially) will also be advantageous
- Previous experience in a customer service role with an exceptional customer service ethos and positive attitude
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral skills, able to communicate concisely by telephone and email. Presentation experience also desirable
- Ability to prioritise and work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to spend most of the day working at a PC
- Ability to pick up bespoke systems with minimal training. There will be a large amount of interaction using CRM application and ERP mainframe
- Knowledge and understanding of library classifications (LC, Dewey, and NLM)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital content
- BA/BS degree qualification or equivalent
- Experience or knowledge of book/library trade
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.