Customer Relationship Administrator
The Customer Relationship department is a single Customer Relationship function providing exceptional customer service and a high level of support to all customers from initial enquiry through delivery and post-sale. The department is responsible for ownership of all customer enquiries and issues, liaising with other internal departments, through to satisfactory resolution.
Main objectives of role
Provide exceptional support and customer service to customers and the team, ensuring the customer receives excellence in all their dealings. To be the first point of contact for sales admin and liaise with other departments to ensure the customer’s needs are met and any issues managed through to resolution.
- Working closely with Account Managers providing support to ensure any orders received because of quotations are processed
- Ensure all orders are scanned and saved for Production to access.
- Support the Customer Relationship Manager
- Complete daily checking reports and raise any issues
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring the customer receives excellence in all their dealings
- Ensure all customer issues are logged and maintain the CRM database ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Give precise information to customers and Account Managers regarding outstanding orders, using the Sales Order Review and Despatch Data spreadsheets.
- Feedback resolution to customer where necessary
- Proactively maintain effective working relationships with all departments to achieve a shared goal of customer satisfaction.
- Understand and apply Export Control regulations and maintain an awareness of developments in regulations to ensure compliance.
- Any other reasonable request by the Account Managers.
Well-presented and professional person with the ability to communicate at all levels. Good IT skills combined with a high level of attention to detail and a calm attitude during busy periods. A confident personality, who exhibits good judgment and the ability to juggle competing demands, while working effectively as part of a lively team
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service/Admin Support role
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and verbal form, able to interact well with those for whom English is a second language
- Good numerical ability
- Evidence of providing high quality support within a busy, high performing sales environment including pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Strength in using MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous experience of supporting technical sales environment in international or manufacturing organisation desirable
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.